October 26, 2011

Two Views!

Just had to show you a photo of my back yard where I worked on a pastel of this view of my neighbors glorious red leaved tree.
               "Autumn, the year's 
last loveliest smile."                                                                                       
                      William Cullen Bryant


Below you can see what we have today here on the Front Range. It is down to the studio to paint in between knocking the snow off branches. Warm weather will be back again by the weekend.




Check out my new website, it is in process and is being 






created by my niece. What do you think? I am excited.
http://cbuschmannart.com/

1 comment:

Eugenie Torgerson said...

it is always a treat to learn of your weather experiences! Yes, the new blog is looking good, although some of the images seem to load a bit slowly. Maybe they are too big?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails