October 6, 2010

Searching for Autumn

I know it has been awhile since my last post. I have been searching for Autumn. Even though the light did become a little softer it is still very warm.  I visited my friend Bev and her husband to see the color and light play around their garden. They are two colorist's and are always thinking of new ways to engage the eye in their garden.
Do you think this blue bird has seen the colors of Autumn in his garden?
                                                                                                                                                                                       Here in nooks and crannies color has been tucked. So that as you walk you can spy red, teal, green in a myriad of shapes.
If you look up you can see the studio beckoning through the leaves.
Color is found painted on pots and on eyes that watch you as you walk through the garden.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails